About Me

My name is Aleš Bagon and I am 29 years old. I live in Nova Gorica with my girlfriend Petra and soon I will become a father. I work in Iskra Avtoelektrika in Šempeter.We are in a separate department. There we make tools for aluminium die casting which Iskra Avtoelekrika needs for the motor starter and other parts.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My drawing hoby

Alex&Kifle
Matko
Petra
Tacko
the Furlans




I am drawing people,friends, actually I draw with a pencil so that look a photo.

I draw for oneself and sometimes I hang something on wall this is all.

7 comments:

Saša said...

Wow your work is great! Beautiful drawings. You are very talented.

Igor P said...

Hei! This is fantastic ....
Where did you learn drawing?

bagon_ales said...

I am self-educated drawer.I draw just what I see.

Dušan said...

Wery nice, you are an artist.

LISSETTE said...

hi, the draws are very goods,congratulations.

Luisana Guilarte said...

these pictures are fantastic... it's so beautiful your photos and your animals.. and your baby... it's so cute

A. Corona said...

Your draws are fantastic. I'm Abraham Corona From Venezuela. Hi!!!!