About Me

My name is Aleš Bagon and I am 29 years old. I live in Nova Gorica with my girlfriend Petra and soon I will become a father. I work in Iskra Avtoelektrika in Šempeter.We are in a separate department. There we make tools for aluminium die casting which Iskra Avtoelekrika needs for the motor starter and other parts.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I am a father !


We have lovely,beautiful girl !
Aša is her name.
She was born in Postojna

Everything was all right.

I can't belive...I am so happy I have become a father for real now. I know lots of things will change as I have started a new chapter in my life.

11 comments:

Saša said...

Congrats Aleš! She's gorgeous. Thanks for showing her to us. I wish you all the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Igor P said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

All best to the youngster and your wife!!

SueAnn said...

Welcome Aša :)
Congratulations to you and Petra!
I wish you a wonderful common future :).

SUSAN BURG said...

congratulations!!

My first were twins, Tommaso and Vanessa, later I had Daniel and that is it. The twins were a lot for me the first year...I got little sleep and it was hard to even step outside...or worry that one would fall off the bed while I was dressing the other. Calamities...do you know that world?

your English is good!!

all the best,
Susan in Italy

Dušan said...

Congratulations, I wish you best of all...

bagon_ales said...

Thanks everybody for all this good wishis.

Doris Molero said...

Congratulations Daddy!!!! May you have a life full of joy and good things! A warm abrazo from Venezuela.
Keep on shining!
Doris3m
www.doris3meflcenter.blogspot.com

Roger Carrizo said...

congratulations dude! be a good father ok!???!

Dubraska quintero said...

congratulation by your daughter is very pretty really must be a little very special moment when having in your hands to your girl for the first time

Patrik said...

Hei Aleš! I wanted to congratulate you too. I have become an uncle recently so I can say, it is quite a feeling having a newborn in the family.